- Fathers and flexible working post lockdown
- Lockdown and working from home
- Could lockdown achieve what Shared Parental Leave (SPL) failed to deliver?
- Flexible working requests and discrimination
- What can employers do where they wish to promote flexible working and homeworking?
Employment analysis: In the final article in the series exploring how diversity and inclusion can play a part in shaping the ‘new normal’ as businesses move out of lockdown as an opportunity to ‘build back better’, Gary Henderson, Partner at CMS (Reading), and Val Dougan, Professional Support Lawyer, of CMS (Glasgow), consider why enforced homeworking for many fathers may prompt longer term change.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial