- EAT Practice Direction makes provision for wholly and partially remote hearings
- Revised paragraph 19 of the Practice Direction (Employment Appeal Tribunal—Procedure) 2018
- 19 Hearings
- Hearings Before Judge and One Lay Member
- Hearings in Person
- Remote Participation and Wholly Remote Hearings
- Private Hearings
- Recording of Partially Remote Hearings
- Recording of Wholly Remote Hearings
Employment analysis: A Practice Direction entitled ‘Practice Direction (Employment Appeal Tribunal – Procedure – Hearings) 2020’, which substitutes a revised paragraph 19 in the main 2018 EAT Practice Direction, to allow and provide for wholly and partially remote hearings by telephone, over the internet, by video link or other electronic means, has been published by the President of the EAT, Choudhury P.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial