- BEIS ‘Working safely during coronavirus’: updates to nine guides made on 26 November
- Updates to nine guides on 26 November 2020
- Updates to the ‘Offices and contact centres’ guide
- The remainder of this report
- Track change documents
- Close contact services
- Construction and other outdoor work
- Factories, plants and warehouses
- Labs and research facilities
- Other people’s homes
- Restaurants, pubs, bars and takeaway services
- Shops and branches
Employment analysis: Nine of the 14 ’Working safely during coronavirus (COVID-19)’ guidance documents published originally by BEIS were updated on 26 November, providing, among other things, new information on local restriction tiers, ventilation, mental health and wellbeing and staff canteens and restaurants, and revised guidance on COVID-19 outbreaks in the workplace.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial