- Access to regulated benchmarks
- Original news
- What is the background to this policy statement?
- What should firms be particularly aware of?
- Who will the new rules apply to?
- When will the new rules come into force?
- What are the new rules applying to benchmark administrators?
- Has the FCA dealt with industry concerns in the final policy statement?
- What actions do firms need to take in light of this policy statement?
- What practical advice can lawyers give firms regarding this policy statement?
Financial Services analysis: With the requirement that regulated benchmarks be accessible on a fair, reasonable and non-discriminatory (FRAND) basis from 1 April 2016, Jessica Arrol, associate at Charles Russell Speechlys, suggests that firms carry out a detailed review of existing and template commercial terms as a matter of urgency.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial