- Financial Advice Market Review (FAMR)—the final report
- Original news
- What was the background to the FAMR?
- What was the outcome of the review?
- Clarity on the advice boundary
- Clarity on regulatory responsibilities associated with guidance
- A clear regulatory framework to deliver streamlined advice
- Costs and the role of technology
- What recommendations were made in the final report?
- What were the recommendations on pensions?
- The full list of pensions recommendations in summary
- How will the recommendations be implemented?
- How did industry and government bodies respond to the FAMR final report?
- ABI comment
- FCA comment
- HMT comment
- Finance & Technology Research Centre (F&TRC) comment
- What concerns have been raised about the final report by the pensions industry?
Pensions analysis: Recommendations from the FAMR’s final report, which was published by HM Treasury (HMT) and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) on 14 March 2016, are intended to give consumers better access to affordable financial advice and guidance to meet their needs. The Lexis®PSL Pensions team take a look at the report, its recommendations, and the reaction to them.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial