- Unlocking the blockchain
- Why is blockchain technology being heralded as the next tech revolution in financial services?
- How could the open ledger nature of blockchain affect financial services?
- How might the adoption of blockchain technology affect the regulation of financial services activities? Could this be the end of clearing houses?
- Would regulators likely welcome the adoption of this technology as an irrefutable history of transactions?
- Are there any risks associated with blockchain technology that could impede its adoption?
Financial Services analysis: Could blockchain technology revolutionise financial services? As the buzz around blockchain builds, Charles Kerrigan and Katharine Lammiman of Olswang LLP explore the possibility posed by the new technology and the regulatory challenges ahead.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial