- MiFID II delegated Regulations—organisational requirements
- What does the Commission Delegated Regulation of 25 April 2016 cover?
- What are the headlines in the Delegated Regulation of 25 April 2016 concerning organisational requirements of investment firms?
- What changes are made to the way firms provide investment services to clients, including any further guidance on best execution?
- What are the specifications for the purposes of clarifying the obligation of reporting services providers to provide market data on a reasonable commercial basis, which is part of the transparency framework under MiFIR?
- What are the criteria for determining when the operations of a regulated market, a multilateral trading facility (MTF) or organised trading facility (OTF) are of substantial importance in a host Member State?
Financial Services analysis: Following the adoption of a number of delegated Acts containing implementing and regulatory technical standards, Simon Lovegrove, head of financial services knowledge global at Norton Rose Fulbright, examines the key provisions which will impact on the way UK financial institutions organise their business.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial