- Exploring the FCA extension of individual rules of conduct to all directors
- Original news
- What is the background to this policy statement?
- What do you think the key points are that firms need to be aware of?
- To what extent does this final policy statement address industry concerns?
- Do firms need to take any action now?
- What are the take-away points for advisers advising clients?
Financial Services analysis: The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is extending the application of its code of conduct sourcebook (COCON) to standard non-executive directors (NEDs). Marcus Bonnell, regulatory counsel at RPC, looks at the key elements of the policy statement.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial