- Employment tribunal quarterly statistics for the period July to September 2020
- What is the relevant background?
- What do the tribunal statistics for July to September 2020 show?
- Employment tribunal claims in the period July to September 2020
- Employment tribunal fee refunds
Employment analysis: Statistics published by the Ministry of Justice show that in the period from July to September 2020: 11,039 single claims were received which is the highest level of single claims received in a quarter since 2013/14 and the total case load outstanding for employment tribunals at the end of September 2020 had increased to 40,463, the highest figure for single claims since a peak of 35,775 in 2009/10 (and up by 22% from 33,204 at the end of the same quarter in 2019).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial