- Legal services in the sharing economy
- How does this service work in practice?
- Are there any risks for those using the service?
- What are the possible regulatory and employment law issues?
- Are there any tasks or areas of law that are particularly suitable for these kinds of arrangements?
- Does a service like this fill a gap in the market and if so, how?
- Are there any detectable trends in this area of law?
- What are your predictions for the future?
Practice Management analysis: Lawyers on Demand recently launched their new lawyer matching service, ‘Spoke’. Not a dating agency for overworked, under-socialised and unloved lawyers, but a website that seeks to match lawyers to jobs and help clients find the right lawyer for their work. Joanne Frears, partner at Blandy & Blandy, assesses the potential risks and benefits of this model.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial