- Exploring the relationship between in-house client and partner
- Could you tell us a bit about your career story and current team?
- What do you think it is that you do differently to work with and support your in-house clients that led to you being shortlisted?
- What have been the specific challenges that have faced your clients or their industry recently? How have you helped them address these challenges?
- How do you think the needs of in-house clients have changed in recent years? How have you adapted to meet these changing needs?
- Do you have any predictions for how the needs of in-house teams could change over the coming years? Do you foresee any particular challenges or opportunities for them?
In-house analysis: How can in-house lawyers best support clients as they navigate their businesses through frequent restructuring and increased regulatory burden? Ruth Harris, partner in the real estate finance practice at Ashurst, and shortlisted for the Client Partner of the Year at the British Legal Awards 2016, explains why a long-term relationship is key.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial