- ACC Chief Legal Officers 2017 survey—examining geopolitical changes
- Original news
- Your survey reveals that external events like geopolitical changes are having an impact on the work of in-house departments. What kinds of legal issues are they prompting?
- How are these affecting the work of in-house counsel?
- What are the ways in which in-house counsel are responding to these changes?
- What kind of an extension to their role are they prompting?
- Are there any trends you notice in this field and what are your predictions on the way these kind of events may further influence the role of in-house lawyers?
In-house analysis: Carsten Lueers, managing counsel at Verizon Enterprise Solutions and president of Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) in Europe, examines the results of the recent ACC survey in the context of recent geopolitical events, and explains the direct impact of geopolitical change on businesses and their decision-making processes.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial