- In-house legal departments and workload allocation
- Why is organising workload and work allocation effectively important in a legal department?
- What are the most important workload/work allocation metrics to track?
- How can workload/work allocation metrics be used to demonstrate a legal department’s contribution to the business?
- What were the key findings in the 2019 Global Legal Department Benchmarking Report around workload/workload allocation?
- Does this report reveal any trends? Are the results surprising in any way?
- What do you think are the key ‘workload/work allocation’ takeaways from this report?
- What are your top tips to ensure optimum work allocation?
In-house analysis: In light of Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) 2019 Global Legal Department Benchmarking Report, Elizabeth Jaworski, senior director and global head of legal operations at Astellas Pharma and co-chair of ACC legal operations, discusses how legal departments should approach workload and work allocation.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial