- Emerging cybersecurity threats in the legal industry
- An increasing lack of skills causes chaos
- Misconfigured cloud leaves data exposed
- Advanced persistent threats (APTs) increase in capability
- Insecure APIs open new doors for hackers
- Inadequate penetration testing lets bugs go unchecked
Law 360: The security of a modern law department looks similar to that of a modern city. Unlike protecting a car or house, the reality of securing an enterprise is considerably more complex—requiring police, private security, entry controls, rules and regulations, inspections, training, assessments, forensics, a SWAT team and much more. The modern organisation is built on millions of lines of code with countless software components interconnected across complex global systems and networks. Security is no longer a one-stop shop.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial