- Short marriage, sharing and conduct (VV v VV)
- What are the practical implications of this case?
- What was the background?
- The husband’s ‘units’ and the timing of the right to acquire them
- Husband’s non-disclosure
- Wife’s communication with the company and its founder
- What did the court decide?
Family analysis: In this first-instance judgment, Mr Justice Peel considered issues of needs, sharing, non-disclosure and high-impact financial misconduct, following a very short marriage. The case required the court to make significant findings on disputed factual issues, particularly as to the length of cohabitation and allegations of conduct.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial