- Financial remedies orders and the passage of time (Waudby v Aldhouse (formerly Waudby)
- Original news
- What is the background to the case?
- What issues did this case raise?
- To what extent does the judgment clarify the law in this area?
- What will practitioners need to watch out for when advising in this area?
- Any final observations?
Family analysis: In a recent judgment, the Family Court set aside a financial remedies order where the claim was brought almost 20 years after the parties’ divorce. Francesca Norris, solicitor at JMW, discusses the key issues involved in the case.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial