- Bridging the pensions gap
- Original news
- What were the key issues in this case?
- What were the competing arguments?
- How did the court approach the arguments around the pension issue in this matter?
- What are the practical implications of this decision?
- Does this judgment highlight any unresolved issues in this area of law?
Family analysis: Lily Mottahedan, barrister at 1 Hare Court, and Brett Frankle, partner at Withers LLP, discuss the case of WS v WS and the court’s approach to offsetting a disparity in the parties’ pension provision.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial