- Simplifying environmental enforcement and sanctions
- Original news
- What are the proposed changes?
- Why are these changes being made?
- Which key proposals to the enforcement guidance should corporate crime lawyers take note of?
- What could these proposals mean in practice for defence lawyers?
- Are the proposed changes in line with other trends and developments in this area?
- What are your predictions for the future?
Corporate Crime analysis: The Environment Agency (EA) recently published a consultation on updating its enforcement and sanctions policy documents. Michael Barlow, partner and head of the environment team at Burges Salmon, outlines the proposed changes and assesses their potential impacts.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial