- All change for the Criminal Procedure Rules?
- Original news
- What are the practical implications of this legislation?
- What are the key changes being proposed?
- Would the introduction of these proposals be a welcome development? What are the problems with the existing law that these measure are seeking to address? How successful will they be in doing so?
- Are there any possible drawbacks to the changes? Are the measures practical and capable of being effectively implemented and enforced?
- What impact could the changes have on practitioners? What should they be mindful of when advising clients in this area?
- What is the time frame?
Corporate Crime analysis: Matthew Hardcastle, an associate in the criminal litigation team at Kingsley Napley, takes a closer look at the new criminal procedure rules, as well as the key amendments.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial