- Environmental enforcement—looking ahead to 2016
- How is 2016 shaping up in terms of important cases and legislative developments?
- How will these developments affect your cases and working life?
- What would you like to see in 2016?
- How might the expected developments in 2016 affect your business and clients?
Corporate Crime analysis: Christopher Badger, barrister at 6 Pump Court Chambers specialising in commercial regulatory investigations and prosecutions, with an emphasis on environmental enforcement, looks ahead to the likely developments in 2016 in the area of environmental enforcement.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial