- Risk & Compliance weekly highlights—24 September 2020
- In this issue:
- Financial crime & sanctions
- What is the proposed Economic Crime Levy and why is it needed?
- Companies House to be reformed to better combat fraud and money laundering
- FinCEN papers
- Sanctions (EU Exit) (Consequential Provisions) (Amendment) Regulations 2020
- Self-disclosure trends in US FCPA corporate enforcement policy
- Modern slavery
- Government committed to tackling modern slavery in supply chains
- Additional Risk & Compliance updates this week
- Ministry of Justice urges public workers to blow whistle on wrongdoing
- Risk & Compliance forecast as at 22 September 2020
- Daily and weekly news alerts
- New and updated content
- New Precedent
- Updated Practice Notes
This week’s edition of Risk & Compliance weekly highlights includes: financial crime & sanctions, modern slavery, a selection of other news and updates; and all the latest new and updated content.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial