- Five minutes on loan syndication and competition law
- Original news
- Financial services—A renewed focus for the commission
- What is loan syndication?
- What are the competition law issues?
- Consequences of breaching EU/UK competition law
- What's next?
- What to expect
Banking and Finance analysis: The European Commission has indicated that loan syndication may come under scrutiny in relation to anti-competitive conduct during 2017. Francesco Liberatore, partner at Squire Patton Boggs, considers where syndicated lending could potentially fall foul of EU competition laws and potential next steps.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial