- Corporate weekly highlights—1 August 2019
- In this issue:
- Can Parliament prevent a no-deal Brexit?
- No-deal Brexit planning—a matter of urgency
- FCA extends its temporary power to make transitional arrangement in the event of a no-deal Brexit to December 2020
- Amended FRC eligibility criteria
- Share capital
- When are directors liable for distributions?—(Burnden Holdings (UK) Limited (in liquidation) v Fielding)
- Equity capital markets
- FCA final notices for Cathay International and executives for listing, disclosure and transparency breaches
- AFME publishes updated EEA and UK selling restrictions for equity transactions
- Additional news—daily and weekly news alerts
- New and updated content
- New Precedent
- New Practice Notes
- Dates for your diary
- Latest Q&As
- Useful information
This week’s edition of Corporate highlights includes analysis of a High Court judgment which provides guidance as to when directors may be liable for the payment of an unlawful dividend and news of all the latest Brexit developments, as well as notification of newly published Corporate content (a new short form share purchase agreement precedent for individual sellers, two new Practice Notes on warranty and indemnity insurance, and a Prospectus Regulation Rules tracker).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial