- CEO pay ratios and other developments in directors’ remuneration reporting
- CEO pay ratio information
- What needs to be reported on?
- Which companies does this apply to?
- Directors’ remuneration—share price impact reporting
- Community interest companies
- Market comment
Corporate analysis: This news analysis looks at the Companies (Miscellaneous Reporting) Regulations 2018 requirements for quoted companies to provide pay ratio information comparing CEO to average worker pay and to report on other aspects of directors’ remuneration. The analysis includes market commentary from Martin Webster, partner at Pinsent Masons and Jonathan Fenn, partner at Slaughter and May.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial