- Executive incentive plans and ESG—an evolving area
- Why are ESG issues receiving more focus?
- Are many companies including ESG measures in their incentive arrangements now, and are there particular industries that are giving them more focus?
- How are ESG measures being applied to executive pay in practice?
- Have institutional shareholders given any views on the use of ESG measures?
- How do you see ESG issues developing in relation to executive pay?
Share Incentives analysis: Environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues are receiving increasing focus in relation to executive incentive arrangements. Alison Barton, head of Insights at the Executive Compensation Consulting practice of Deloitte LLP, considers how these are becoming more relevant for companies.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial