- Affordable housing obligations and the end of sections 106BA and 106BC
- What is the significance of 30 April 2016 for affordable housing obligations?
- What could be the implications for developers?
- What could be the implications for local planning authorities?
- Are there any transitional provisions?
Planning analysis: With the sun soon to set on developers’ ability to challenge affordable housing obligations on viability grounds, Stephen Ashworth, partner at Dentons, considers how the death of these provisions will affect local planning authorities and developers.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial