- Life Sciences weekly highlights—1 August 2019
- In this issue:
- Can Parliament prevent a no deal Brexit?
- Human Medicines and Medical Devices (Amendment etc) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019
- Intellectual property
- Trade mark use in clinical trials, no bar to non-use revocation (Viridis Pharmaceuticals Ltd)
- Business transactions
- Governing law—time to distinguish between English and Welsh law?
- Daily and weekly news alerts
- New and updated content
- Updated Practice Notes
- Useful information
This week's edition of Life Sciences weekly highlights includes analysis of the judgment in Viridis Pharmaceuticals on trade mark use in clinical trials, the draft of the Human Medicines and Medical Devices (Amendment) etc (EU Exit) Regulations 2019, as well as a discussion of whether Parliament can prevent a no deal Brexit.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial