- Assisting legal aid lawyers post-LASPO 2012
- Who is the course aimed at?
- What is the purpose?
- Why did you set the program up?
- Who is behind it?
- What is covered by the course?
- How do firms get involved?
Practice Management analysis: Carol Storer, director of the Legal Aid Practitioners Group (LAPG), discusses a new practice management program designed to help lawyers navigate the legal world following the introduction of the Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012 (LASPO 2012).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial