- The end of the EU E-Commerce Directive in the UK—impact on cloud service providers
- Scope of the E-Commerce Directive
- Impact on UK service providers providing services in EEA countries
- Legal framework in the relevant coordinated fields in Denmark, France and Germany
- Online information requirements
- Online contracts
- Online advertising
- Impact on EEA service providers providing services in the UK
- Actions for cloud service providers
Commercial Analysis: The UK government has made clear that at the end of the Brexit transition period, the E-Commerce Directive will no longer apply to the UK. Roger Bickerstaff, partner at Bird & Bird, considers the aspects of the impact on cloud service providers of the UK’s departure from the EU resulting from the E-Commerce Directive ceasing to apply in the UK from the end of the EU transition period.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial