- LASPO 2012 Part 2—where are we now and where are we going?
- Original news
- What are the main findings of the review?
- What are the successes/concerns about the reforms?
- What is the likely reaction to the review by PI/clinical negligence practitioners?
- Are any amendments or further reforms recommended?
- What is the impact on the litigation funding arena generally likely to be in the short/long term?
Personal Injury analysis: Andrew McKie, barrister at Clerksroom, considers the post-implementation review of Part 2 of the of the Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012 (LASPO 2012).
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial