- Claims portal data—making sense of the numbers
- What is the background to the claims portal data?
- What are the headline statistics to take from the latest release of claims data?
- New claims volumes
- New RTA volumes
- An annual RTA new claims volume appraisal
- What trends can be identified from this data?
- 12-month cumulative RTA trends
- Can you give any predictions as to the next 12 months for the portal?
- Other sources of new claims data
- New casualty claims volumes
- 12-month cumulative casualty trends
- Settled claims
- Retention rates
- Stage 3 usage
- How have PSLA levels developed over the past 12 months?
- What do these figures tell us about the overall health of the portal?
Personal Injury analysis: What does the claims portal data tell us about trends in the industry? Simon Denyer, partner in the DWF insurance team, examines the claims portal data release for 2015.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial