- Immigration cases 2018—January to June review
- EU law
- Article 8
- Health cases
- Points-Based System—evidential flexibility and public law fairness
- SSHD’s practice of appealing allowed deportation decisions
- Section 94B certification and appeals
- Protection claims on sexuality grounds
- Costs in judicial review
- Deprivation of citizenship
Immigration analysis: Adam Pipe, barrister at No 8 Chambers, reviews the key cases from January to June 2018 for immigration lawyers, and explains why they are of interest. The review covers EU law, Article 8, health cases, Points-Based System cases on fairness and flexibility, deportation, protection claims, costs in judicial review claims, trafficking of persons and deprivation of British citizenship.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial