- Exploring key changes in Outsourcing Playbook V2.0
- Original news
- What is the Outsourcing Playbook? Who does it apply to?
- What are the key changes/additions in version 2.0?
- What are the key behaviours/approaches required under the new policies?
- What are the government’s expectations of contracting authorities and suppliers?
- What further guidance is available?
Public Law analysis: Alfred Artley, barrister at Monckton Chambers, discusses the background to the original Outsourcing Playbook and highlights the key areas of change in Outsourcing Playbook V2.0.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial