- What has changed with the updated CLLS certificate?
- Original news
- What CLLS certificate-related documents have been reviewed?
- What are the main changes to the CLLS certificate of title?
- What were the main developments in practice that resulted in these changes?
- When should practitioners start using the new edition of the certificate?
- Where certificates are in the course of being agreed currently, what steps should the certifying firm be taking and addressees be requiring in relation to using the most current version of the certificate?
Property analysis: What changes have been made to the City of London Law Society (CLLS) certificate of title? Jackie Newstead, global head of real estate at Hogan Lovells (and CLLS land law committee member), explains the changes and says practitioners should start using the 2016 update now.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial