- The impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) on banking and finance in Australia
- The state of Australian loan markets
- Substantive legal changes
- Insolvency laws
- APRA—Prudential Standard APS 220 (Credit Quality)
- Procedural changes—electronic documents and execution
- Electronic execution of documents by companies under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth), s 127
- Electronic execution of deeds
- Electronic witnessing
Banking & Finance analysis: Erin Wakelin, partner, and Henry Simpson, solicitor, in the Banking and Finance team at Herbert Smith Freehills Sydney discuss the impact the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has had on loan markets and the execution of documents in Australia.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial