- The CMU action plan—a revamped EU Prospectus Regulation
- Original news
- What do the new prospectus rules that have been agreed say and how do these agreed rules differ from the proposed rules?
- Are there any significant issues that will need to be ironed out at the level two and three stages?
- What does the new EU growth prospectus actually involve and do you anticipate it enabling SMEs and mid-caps to come to the capital markets in practice?
- What should issuers be considering in light of the new rules?
Banking & Finance analysis: As part of the Capital Markets Union (CMU) action plan, the EU has now agreed on a set of rules to give companies easier access to capital markets. Samuel J Pearse, partner at Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, describes the new prospectus rules and how they differ from the proposed rules, and explores the consequences of these implementations.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial