- Recognition and enforcement of UK judgments in Italy post no-deal Brexit
- How are UK judgments currently enforced in Italy?
- Will that enforcement regime no longer apply following no-deal Brexit?
- Will the bilateral treaty for enforcement of civil and commercial judgments in use prior to the EU regulations coming into force be applied by the Italian courts?
- If not, what will be the process for enforcement of a UK judgment in Italy post Brexit?
- If enforcement of a UK judgment is not completed prior to exit day can the judgment creditor change enforcement regimes to ensure enforcement of the UK judgment?
Dispute Resolution analysis: Massimiliano Danusso, a partner at BonelliErede, discusses the management of the recognition and enforcement of UK judgments in Italy in the case of a no-deal Brexit
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial