- Brexit and the end of the transition period—insolvency and pre-insolvency impacts from 31 December 2020 onwards
- Original news
- What are the relevant provisions of the draft Withdrawal Agreement?
- What would be the impact on English schemes of arrangement?
- What would be the impact on seeking recognition of British judgments in Spain?
- What would be the impact on security rights over assets in the UK?
- What is the likely impact on schemes of arrangement?
Restructuring & Insolvency analysis: Borja García-Alamán and Juan Verdugo of J&A Garrigues SLP and Ivan Heredia, Professor of International Law at Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, consider the draft Withdrawal Agreement and its potential impact on the restructuring and insolvency market following Britain’s exit from the EU.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial