- Overcoming international co-operation challenges in corruption cases
- What was the Beijing workshop in April 2016 and how did this report came into being.
- Since then what steps has the OECD undertaken to gather data before producing this report and what does this show us?
- What principles has the OECD identified for MLA going forward?
- What impact do you think this will have on authorities in the UK who use or give effect to MLA requests?
- What does the report indicate about trends in the MLA and international cooperation and enforcement arena?
Corporate Crime analysis: What are the latest developments in overcoming international co-operation challenges in corruption cases? Andrew Katzen, partner, and Fiona Bowen, paralegal, at Hickman and Rose explore the report of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development’s (OECD) Beijing workshop.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial