- New guidance on capacity to litigate in proceedings involving children
- Original news
- What does the guidance say?
- What does the guidance say about public law cases in particular?
- What does the guidance say about private law children cases?
- What are the implications for practitioners?
Family analysis: James Sandiford, associate in the children and education team at Russell-Cooke, analyses the new Family Justice Council (FJC) guidance on capacity to litigate in proceedings involving children, and advises on the implications for practitioners.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial