- Getting ready for the Apprenticeship Levy
- Original news
- How will the Apprenticeship Levy operate?
- Which employers will be liable?
- How does the £15,000 allowance operate?
- How will the levy be collected?
- Will the levy be deductible for corporation tax purposes?
- Will the types of apprenticeships that are eligible for the allowance be the same apprenticeships that will fall within the employer NICs under-25s zero rate?
- What are the next steps and timing?
Tax analysis: How will the Apprenticeship Levy work in practice? Ben Jones, partner in the tax group of Eversheds LLP, examines the draft legislation and what it means for employers.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial