- ESMA guidelines on inside information relating to commodity derivatives
- Original news
- What is the background to these guidelines?
- What should businesses be particularly aware of?
- How do the final guidelines differ from the draft guidelines in the consultation paper?
- Has ESMA dealt with industry concerns in the final guidelines?
- What are the next steps?
- How should lawyers and their client’s prepare for the proposed changes?
Financial Services analysis: Robert Finney, partner at Holman Fenwick Willan, discusses the implications of the European Securities Markets Authority (ESMA) guidelines on inside information relating to commodity derivatives and spot market contracts.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial