- Clarifying the scope of residential permitted development rights
- Original news
- What did the court decide?
- To what extent is the judgment helpful in clarifying the law in this area? Are there any remaining grey areas?
- What does all this mean for lawyers and their clients? What should they do next?
- How does this fit in with other developments in this area? Do you have any predictions for future developments?
Planning analysis: The recent case High Court case of Dunnett Investments Ltd v Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government & another examined the effects of planning conditions on an office’s residential permitted development rights. Lisa Tye, partner at Shoosmiths discusses the details of this case and its implications for planning lawyers.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial