- Brexit—examining the implications for leveraged finance
- Has the UK's vote in favour of Brexit had any immediate effects on funding for leveraged acquisitions or refinancings?
- What will be the key concerns of private equity funds?
- What are the implications of Brexit for existing deals?
- Is there anything else that banks or institutional lenders and/or sponsors ought to be thinking about?
Banking & Finance analysis: Matthew Dunn, partner at Clifford Chance, discusses the potential implications for leveraged finance following the UK’s decision to leave the EU.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial