- An analysis of the Greek mandatory mediation scheme
- When did the mandatory mediation scheme come into force?
- Are there any type of proceedings in which the scheme does not apply?
- What are the key elements of the scheme?
- Are there any practical considerations for those using the scheme?
- Penalty of inadmissibility of the hearing
- Suspension of the statute of limitations
- Effect of a successful mediation
- What has been the approach to mediation in Greece in the past?
Dispute Resolution analysis: Christos Paraskevopoulos, partner at Bernitsas Law, takes a look at the recent introduction of the Greek mandatory mediation scheme, which came into force under Law 4640/2019.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial