- Admissibility of without prejudice materials in trust proceedings (In the matter of the R Trusts)
- What are the practical implications of this case?
- What was the background of the case?
- What did the court decide?
- What is the foundation of protecting without prejudice materials from admissibility?
- Public policy
Private Client analysis: Nin Ritchie, senior associate at Collas Crill LLP, examines the use of without prejudice materials in administrative trust proceedings in light of a recent decision of the Royal Court of Guernsey.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial