- Amendments to the Family Procedure Rules 2010
- Original news
- What is changing?
- Divorce and dissolution proceedings
- Financial dispute resolution (FDR) appointments
- Financial provision after overseas divorce
- When do the changes come into force?
Family analysis: Amendments to the Family Procedure Rules 2010 (FPR 2010), SI 2010/2955, Pt 17 take effect on 7 August 2017 as to a statement of truth in petitions for divorce and dissolution, and answers to such applications (with transitional provisions). Further changes relate to permission to apply for a financial remedy order following an overseas divorce or civil partnership dissolution and the referral of cases for a financial dispute resolution appointment.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial