- DDSA 2020—Updated forms and HMCTS YouTube videos
- What is changing?
- What new information is available?
- The online system
- HMCTS YouTube Videos—sole journey
- YouTube Videos—joint journey
- What other information is available?
Family analysis: The provisions of the Divorce, Dissolution and Separation Act 2020 (DDSA 2020) come into effect on 6 April 2022. HM Courts and Tribunals Service (HMCTS) has now confirmed which forms have been updated as a result of the procedural changes under DDSA 2020 and released two YouTube videos demonstrating the sole divorce journey on the HMCTS online system. A new Practice Direction has also been issued in relation to the HMCTS online system for proceedings issued on or after 6 April 2022.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in with LexisNexis or register for a free trial