- Financial remedies and anonymity orders (Norman v Norman)
- Original news
- Why is this case noteworthy?
- What key issues did this case consider?
- What are the common issues in this area of law and is the judgment helpful in clarifying these?
- Are there any remaining grey areas?
- Are there any trends emerging in this area of law? What are your predictions for the future?
Family analysis: The recent Court of Appeal judgment in Norman v Norman clarified the law on anonymising reports in financial remedy proceedings. The wife had applied for an extension of an anonymity order made in 2011, and the case had been litigated over many years and through many courts. Duncan Brooks, barrister at QEB, discusses the decision.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial