- The court steps in—recent developments in the regulation of litigation funding in Australia
- Overview of regulation of litigation funding in Australia
- Amendments to court rules and practices
- Federal Court of Australia
- Decision in Coffs Harbour
- The way forward
Dispute Resolution analysis: Tom McDonald, counsel at Vannin Capital, discusses recent developments in Australia regarding the disclosure by plaintiffs of the litigation funding agreement in light of the decision in Coffs Harbour City Council v Australian and New Zealand Banking Group Limited.
Sign in or take a trial to read the full analysis.
To continue reading this news article, as well as thousands of others like it, sign in to LexisPSL or register for a free trial